Capture data from any source.
A lot of business intelligence solutions only give you access to some of your data. Datawatch Modeler, a component of Datawatch Desktop, lets you capture, extract and analyze data from any source.
Structured data from databases. Semi-structured data from EDI streams. Unstructured data from PDF files, reports and text files. Datawatch Modeler lets you access and integrate it all to get a true 360-degree view of your business, industry, opportunities and threats.
All your data. Even the gnarly stuff.
Most data doesn’t come to you in an easy-to-use format. With Datawatch, that’s no problem. Modeler lets you work with even the most difficult and complex data sources –reports, invoices, POs and PDFs. Complex sources like EDI streams that are otherwise too difficult to break down. And data from operational applications and isolated BI systems – the stuff that would otherwise take a lot of heavy lifting from IT to access.
Turn reports into gold.
There’s a mother lodewealth of business intelligence locked away in your operational reports. Employees spend a ton of time on them, making the data quality extraordinarily high. But static reports are too often silos of information you can’t use for analytics. Modeler lets the people who best understand the context of reports extract and manipulate the data from these invaluable documents.
For the individual or enterprise.
Individuals can use the power of Datawatch Modeler for personal analysis of data from a wide variety of sources. Work with reports, PDF files and other sources, or take analytics on the road to work with client information. Enterprises can use Modeler to bring analytics into a compliant corporate environment and share knowledge throughout the organization.
- Improve efficiency by eliminating manual data collection practices.
- Get the complete picture by including all your data, including the trusted and inaccessible data from your operational systems.
- Enhance your analytics with data from static reports.
- Analyze data quickly and intuitively with the ability to filter, sort, aggregate and drill down on data.
- Share data easily in a variety of popular formats – Excel, PDF, HTML, Access, XML and text.