Take action right from your Datawatch dashboard.
You can use Datawatch as a front-end to applications and third-party systems. While visualizing data, you can take action, initiate transactions, and pass data back to your data stores – all from your dashboard.
Make decisions and act quickly. See the results immediately.
Datawatch delivers the speed you need when your business depends on time-critical decisions. You’ll save time by taking action directly from your Datawatch visualization, sending data and transactions to third-party systems and host applications. Then you can monitor the results in real time to see how your decisions play out.
With Datawatch as the front to third-party systems and host applications:
- Traders in capital markets can send orders to an external system, initiating “stop trading strategy” or “trade this position” orders without leaving their Datawatch dashboard.
- Network analysts in a telecommunications company can re-route traffic around a switch that is showing signs of problems.
- Gas pipeline operators can control the flow of gas to different customers based on dynamic pricing data.
- An equity researcher can select a particular stock from within a dashboard and the ticker symbol to a CEP engine.
- A dispatcher in logistics can enter new fuel pricing data into a third-party billing system to recalculate fuel surcharges.