Seeing is understanding.
It’s amazing how quickly you grasp something when you can actually see it. Datawatch visualizations bring your data to life before your very eyes. See patterns, outliers and opportunities. Watch developments take shape on your screen as real-time data streams in. Pull data from multiple sources, slice it and dice it, and view it from every angle, inside and out.
Beautiful visualizations. Designed by you.
With Datawatch Desktop, you can build new visualizations in just minutes to explore any set of data. Drag and drop features to build a customized view, instantly set up filters and options, and then securely share it with anyone via a web browser using Datawatch Server.
All the speed you need.
Speed is a competitive advantage when exploring data for answers, and Datawatch Desktop lets you put pedal to metal. Get rapid access to all of your data, including streaming data sources. Analyze it more quickly in an interactive visual data discovery environment. Make decisions and take action faster to reach the finish line first.
Any format. Any source.
To get the whole story from your data, Datawatch Desktop gives you access not just to the easy stuff in databases and data warehouses, but to all the hard-to-process stuff as well. Access the unstructured data stuck in PDF files or Excel spreadsheets. Unlock the information in invoices and HTML files. And integrate the intelligence from market data or reports that originate outside the four walls of your company.
Datawatch Modeler, a component of Datawatch Desktop, lets you access, combine and visualize data in any format from any source, structured and unstructured, including:
- Relational Databases including Oracle, DB2, Teradata, MySQL and SQL Server
- Tick Databases including Kx Kdb+, OneTick Database, SAP Sybase IQ and Thomson Reuters Velocity Analytics
- CEP Engines including IBM InfoSphere Streams, Kx Kdb+Tick, OneTick CEP, Oracle CEP, SAP Sybase ESP and Tibco StreamBase, and Amazon Kinesis
- Message brokers including Active MQ, Apache QPID and WebSphereMQ
- SAP environments including SAP HANA and SAP NetWeaver Gateway
- Flat Files including Microsoft Excel, CSV, SVG, JSON and XML
- Print or spool files, text (TXT), formatted text, PRN, PDF and SDF
- HTML, MS-Excel, MS-Access, dBase, PDF and XPS, among others
- OLE DB and ODBC sources
Real-time data. Really.
Lots of our competitors will say they let you see data in real time. But what they mean is that at any given moment their software can give you a fresh snapshot from an external data source – which is, of course, no longer real-time an instant later.
Datawatch, on the other hand, offers true real-time visualization. Our software actually consumes streaming data from sources like CEP engines and message brokers so you can see what’s happening on a tick-by-tick basis. That means you’ll always know exactly how your business is performing in real-time — for real. Highlights
- Give everyone the power to explore data — to see hidden patterns, spot problems and identify missed opportunities — without needing to bring in IT for programming or scripting.
- Get answers as soon as you have questions by performing on-the-fly aggregations and intuitive slicing and dicing.
- Analyze historical data easily with special visualizations that let you comparing multiple series on a single screen.
- Pull data from any source using pre-built connectors.
- Visualize data in motion from sources like CEP engines and message brokers — instantly, as it happens.
- See the whole picture by combining streaming and historical data so you can take faster action.
- Transform static data into live data to see it, analyze and share it quickly.