Webinar: Advanced Data Access and Data Preparation for Cognos Analytics
September 27 at 1:00 PM EST
Data-driven insights are attainable only when you can effectively capture, analyze and link all the data available to you. Unfortunately, the blind spots caused by “dark data” can plague and stall any analytics initiative. That’s why it’s important to have access to a data preparation tool that can help increase your insight when using solutions like IBM Cognos Analytics.
On Tuesday, September 27 at 1:00 p.m. EST, I’ll be presenting a live session with Jason Tavoularis, Offering Manager for Cognos Analytics at IBM where we’ll cover some of the new innovations and best practices being deployed to unlock a wider variety of data, and prepare it for new cognitive computing approaches that lead to transformative business insights.
During the session, attendees will learn how to:
- Easily access dozens of data sources directly and prepare for visualization in Cognos Analytics
- Unlock data from multi-structured sources such as operational reports, customer generated documents like purchase orders or invoices, web pages, JSON and machine data
- Reduce the time to blend and prepare disparate data sources
- Take advantage of the transformative role of cognitive computing and visual analytics
- Deploy a self-service strategy that satisfies both the IT need for governance and control as well as the agility business users demand
Access. Prepare. Analyze. Transform.
Learn how you can transform and clean any data for self-service analytics with Altair Monarch for IBM. Register for our live webinar today!