Save Time & Eliminate Manual Work with Monarch

Analysts waste 80% of their time preparing data, leaving only 20% for meaningful analysis.

Blue Hill Research


Manual data prep is the worst. It takes an enormous amount of time and is highly-error prone.

Monarch empowers you to spend less time fighting with your data and more time deriving actionable insight from it.

With Altair Monarch Complete, you can:

Instantly extract data from PDF or Text reports

Build code-free, click-based data transformations

Re-use data models & recipes to automate repetitive steps


Tour

Product Tour

Watch

Monarch Overview

Read

Data Prep eBook

Try

Free 30-Day Trial


Convert PDF Data to Rows and Columns

 
 

Simplify Common Excel Roadblocks

 

 


 



 

Try Monarch Complete Now