Panopticon provides real time streaming analytical dashboards for live monitoring, plus intra-day and historic analysis. Our solution enables you to identify the anomaly as it occurs, investigate its evolution, and then analyze history to gain insights on how to act. Panopticon has historically been deployed where time delays due to the latency of human decision making has a direct financial impact.
Panopticon has a new major update in Version 13.7, which includes enhancements and new capabilities for:
- Real Time Streaming & Real Time Updates through Web Sockets and Apache Kafka
- Intra-day & Historic Time Series through tick time playback
- Native Tick Data Connectivity against kx kdb+ and OneMarketData OneTick
- Big Data Connectivity through Cloudera Impala, Hive, Spark, Cassandra and Kafka
- Predictive power through R and both Python 2.7 and Python 3
- Visual analysis through new visualizations, and enhancements to existing ones.
- Analytical dashboard design through usability improvements
- Enterprise integration through deployment, security, audit and reporting capabilities
Speaker: Peter Simpson, Vice President of Visualization Strategy, Datawatch Panopticon
View our webinar to learn how quickly analytical dashboards can be designed, and deployed to a web browser, and how they can be applied in trading, risk and surveillance use cases.