Many of our customers invest in Monarch for the advanced capability to access data from complex sources and convert it into workable rows and columns. However, they often use the solution to solve a very specific problem and capture data from a very specific report, without exploring the true potential of the product.
Watch this in-depth webinar focused on our most frequently requested training topic: trapping. You’ll learn advanced tactics, tips & tricks and new ways to look at trapping data from complex, multi-structured sources. As you learn the rich capabilities that are available to you, you’ll be able to create more elegant models and more consistently capture data from your complex sources.
Don’t miss this training. It’s our most popular webinar topic. Help to ensure you’re maximizing the value of your investment in Monarch!
Some of the topics we cover:
- Multi-line Trapping and how it can help with trapping around headers and footers
- Constructing Floating Traps to help with inconsistent formatting in your source data
- Applying Exclusion & Clearing Templates to improve precision in what to extract and what not to extract
- Leveraging PDF Import Options to better control how data is brought into Monarch from a PDF
- Using Report Verify to find errors and inconsistencies in trapping