Panopticon 17.2 incorporates important updates to the platform’s visual analytics capabilities, improvements in data connectivity, new data flow monitoring functions, and new streaming processing (event processing) operators.
Improvements in Panopticon 17.2 are all based on requests from users working on the electronic trading and surveillance desks at global banks. The changes enable traders and compliance personnel to conduct more in-depth analysis of real time trading activity and and historic time series data, with an emphasis on improvements related to surveillance and visual back testing. The new data flow monitoring tools also provide better support for large scale enterprise deployments.
Specific changes include:
- Improvements to kdb+, Kafka, and Spark Livy data connectors
- New Box Plot data visualization
- New filtering features for time series data and large data sets
- New tools to monitor end user activity and data consumption rates)
- New stream processing operators
- Improved micro-batching and list functionality
- New data connectors for kdb+, Web Socket, and external Kafka environments to the platform’s stream processing module
This video provides a quick demonstration of all new features and improvements in this latest release of the Panopticon Streaming Analytics Platform.