Expanded data sources, new export integrations and advanced data preparation options provide unmatched usability and efficiency for even more use cases
BEDFORD, Mass. – September 7, 2016 – Datawatch Corporation (NASDAQ-CM: DWCH) today announced the immediate availability of Datawatch Monarch 13.5, the latest edition of the company’s self-service data preparation solution.
Datawatch Monarch empowers business users and data analysts to overcome traditional data access and preparation challenges by enabling them to easily and rapidly mine data from virtually any source and then manipulate, blend, enrich and prepare it for use in analytics tools or optimizing manually intensive business processes. Users gain fast access to not only the right data, but all of the data, crucial to getting a holistic view of the business. This means more time can be spent on performing analysis that yields actionable business insights.
Reflective of its continued commitment to delivering innovative technology and a superior customer experience, Datawatch has enhanced Monarch to provide better and faster data preparation. With a focus on user efficiency and productivity, version 13.5 gives users the ability to:
- Integrate with Microsoft Power BI – Export prepared data directly into Microsoft Power BI, significantly expanding the breadth of data sources available to Microsoft users.
- Access Google Analytics as a Data Source – Leverage the valuable metrics and insights from Google Analytics by accessing it as a data source and joining it with other enterprise data to get a better, clearer picture of the business.
- Enjoy Intuitive Salesforce.com Import Capabilities – Access Salesforce.com reports as a data source (in addition to table-based access), which significantly improves performance and trust.
- Instantly Work with Very Large Data Sets – Perform data preparation on a subset of loaded data first for improved data processing speed and efficiency, and then apply finalized workflows to the full data set.
- Create Shared Data Source Libraries – Quickly identify the trusted sources of data available and eliminate repetitive setting-up of data source connections by accessing frequently used connections in the Data Source Library.
- Use Advanced Data Preparation Operations – Benefit from more than 40 new features, including de-duplication and negative joins for automatic reconciliation.
- Become an Instant Data Preparation Expert – Experience guided help, which offers in-context suggestions that walk users through every step of the process.
Monarch: Received the Highest Rating Possible in New Gartner Peer Insights
Gartner Peer Insights provides end user reviews of leading products and services, and Datawatch Monarch has received the highest rating. As of September 6, 2016, Datawatch Monarch has an Overall Peer Insights Rating of 5 out of 5 in the BI and Analytics Platforms market, based on current reviews. For customers, Monarch’s user experience reigns supreme: https://www.gartner.com/reviews/market/business-intelligence-analytics-platforms/vendor/datawatch?pid=8574.
“Business users and data analysts should not have to compromise on data quality, or make decisions based on partial data, to meet deadlines and fulfill business demands,” said Jon Pilkington, chief product officer at Datawatch. “Monarch is designed to empower everyday users to do extraordinary things with their data by automating the retrieval and preparation processes that can so easily become all-consuming. Our goal is to give our customers precious hours back to devote to analysis that drives decision making and delivers business value, and Monarch 13.5 furthers this goal with an emphasis on efficiency, productivity and a seamless user experience.”
About Datawatch Corporation
Datawatch Corporation (NASDAQ-CM: DWCH) enables ordinary users to achieve extraordinary results with their data. Only Datawatch can unlock data from the widest variety of sources and prepare it for use in visualization and analytics tools, or for other business processes. When real-time visibility into rapidly changing data is critical, Datawatch also enables users to analyze streaming data, even in the most demanding environments, such as capital markets. Organizations of all sizes in more than 100 countries worldwide use Datawatch products, including 93 of the Fortune 100. The company is headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, with offices in New York, London, Frankfurt, Stockholm, Singapore and Manila. To learn more about Datawatch or download a free version of its enterprise software, please visit: datawatch.imarc.io.
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995
Any statements contained in this press release that do not describe historical facts may constitute forward-looking statements as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Any such statements contained herein, including but not limited to those relating to product performance and viability, are based on current expectations, but are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could cause actual future results to differ materially from current expectations include the following: rapid technological change; Datawatch’s dependence on the introduction of new products and product enhancements and possible delays in those introductions; acceptance of new products by the market, competition in the software industry generally, and in the markets for next generation analytics in particular; and Datawatch’s dependence on its principal products, proprietary software technology and software licensed from third parties. Further information on factors that could cause actual results to differ from those anticipated is detailed in various publicly-available documents, which include, but are not limited to, filings made by Datawatch from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including but not limited to, those appearing in the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended September 30, 2015. Any forward-looking statements should be considered in light of those factors.
# # #
Marketing Communications Manager, Datawatch Corporation
© 2016 Datawatch Corporation. Datawatch and the Datawatch logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Datawatch Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.