Latest Release Introduces Personalized Machine Learning in a Team-Driven Data Preparation Platform to Optimize User Agility and Corporate Data Trust
BEDFORD, Mass., March 05, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Datawatch Corporation (NASDAQ-CM: DWCH) today announced that Datawatch Monarch Swarm is the first intelligent enterprise data preparation and analytics platform to transform how businesses interact with and leverage their greatest assets: people and data. With new and innovative applications of machine-learning technology to benefit every user no matter their skill-level, Monarch Swarm empowers every individual, department and organization with advanced intelligence and insight into how data can be used to drive further team collaboration, socialization and support of data governance practices.
“For those seeking creative and innovative methods to leverage data and complete detailed analytics projects, Datawatch Monarch Swarm provides everyone — even novice business users — with the techniques to intelligently derive insights that fuel an enterprise’s business analytics” said Jon Pilkington chief product officer, Datawatch. “The latest release of our enterprise data preparation platform represents the latest stage in the evolution of data analytics by providing a bridge between IT governance and business analyst agility.”
Offered as either a cloud or on-premises data intelligence platform, Monarch Swarm presents business users with a personalized experience for creating, accessing, validating and sharing governed, trustworthy datasets and models to prevent the duplication of work and increase engagement of business users across the company. The platform’s newest features include:
- Team-driven data preparation — Allows companies to easily deploy centralized data preparation across the teams, departments and the entire enterprise in the configuration that works best for their infrastructure, while also reducing machine footprint and IT involvement and enabling data preparation and analytics from any machine, anytime and anywhere
- Advanced machine learning — Shortens learning curve with detailed ranking and data recommendations so all users can benefit from data models and sets created by advanced users and data stewards. It also provides smart recommendations on relevant datasets and models along with suggested analytics guidelines for more powerful data preparation and analytics use.
- Evolved multi-structured data capture — Brings the heritage and legacy of Datawatch Monarch to the browser. Users can automatically extract data from multi-structured sources, including PDF documents, on any computer, anywhere.
- Sophisticated data connectors — New market-leading data access connections for structured data sources related to enterprise applications including NetSuite; marketing-focused datasets from Google AdWords, HubSpot; and shared storage drives such as Microsoft SharePoint, Box, Dropbox and Google Drive
- Dynamic data socialization — Facilitates data collaboration on datasets, models and content through ranking, rating and commenting features allowing for greater insight into how users employ information, while also avoiding duplication of analytics projects. It enables users to quickly and easily search across files and folders through various methods to find and use secure, governed datasets
“Data is the lifeblood of today’s enterprise — it touches upon all aspects of company operations, decision-making, product development and customer interaction. Enterprises need to be intelligent as to how users can create, access, prepare and share governed datasets and models and then use this information to obtain the right insights for future growth,” said Howard Dresner, founder and chief research officer at Dresner Advisory Services. “It is the intelligent use of data that will fuel the next stage of a company’s advancement and allow for true agility related to business operations.”
Gartner Data & Analytics Summit
For more information or to request a demo, please visit: https://www.monarchswarm.com. Additionally, stop by Datawatch’s booth (no. 815) at the Gartner Data HYPERLINK “https://www.gartner.com/events-na/data-analytics/”& HYPERLINK “https://www.gartner.com/events-na/data-analytics/” Analytics Summit, taking place March 5-8 in Grapevine, Texas or attend the 11:45 a.m. session on March 5 regarding “Team-Driven Analytics: Making Self-service, Governance & Collaboration a Reality.”
About Datawatch Corporation
Datawatch Corporation (NASDAQ-CM: DWCH) Datawatch Corporation is the data intelligence solutions provider that will fuel your business. Only Datawatch can confidently position individuals and organizations to master all data — no matter the origin, format or narrative — resulting in faster time to insight. Datawatch solutions are architected to drive the use of more data, foster more trust and incorporate more minds into analytics and reporting projects. With over 25 years in business, organizations of all sizes in more than 100 countries worldwide use Datawatch products, including 93 of the Fortune 100.The company is headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, with offices in Toronto, New York, London, Stockholm, Singapore and Manila. To learn more about Datawatch or download a free version of its enterprise software, please visit: www.datawatch.com.
Vice President Worldwide Marketing, Datawatch Corporation
© 2018 Datawatch Corporation. Datawatch and the Datawatch logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Datawatch Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.