Whatever you’re struggling to do in spreadsheets right now, Datawatch can make it easier.
Enjoy a fast and intuitive experience cleaning, joining, and transforming data for analysis, and then export your finished masterpiece to your BI or visualization tool of choice, so the business can gain instant insights from your work.
“We use Monarch to extract different types of data and summarize it into reports, which can be thousands of pages long. The system also helps us quickly spot anomalies that can provide important insights into our business” – Joe Paltenstein, AVP, Assistant Controller at Modell’s Sporting Goods
With Datawatch, you can:
- Combine data from any source, even data from PDF or text files
- Access, manipulate, filter and blend disparate data sets with ease
- Improve IT responsiveness while reducing IT compliance risk
- Spend less time preparing data, and more time analyzing it
Analysts also use Datawatch to:
- Extract data from semi-structured sources, such as PDF reports
- Overcome Excel formula and dataset size limitations
- Eliminate manual errors associated with rekeying information
- Automate dashboard updates
- Reconcile reports from disparate sources