Panopticon helps firms understand how each business area generates profits. They federate feeds from transactional order processing, CRM, and other systems and visualize correlations between trading activity, customer communications, and allocation of revenues and costs to find new ways to identify opportunities to improve operations and profitability.
Firms handling sell side, buy side, and custody clients use Panopticon’s OLAP-enabled, interactive dashboards to understand how profitable their customers are. They can also analyze profitability multidimensionally: by individual trader, client, execution venue, product, region, and/or office. They get a complete view of how money is flowing within their organization.
The Panopticon Streaming Analytics Platform supports the connectivity and processing capabilities required to handle highly efficient profitability analysis:
- Subscribe to topics from a real-time message bus
- Subscribe to full and parameterized streams from CEP engines
- Federate static and real-time streaming data through joins and unions
- Display and interact with fund hierarchies
- Dynamically change additive hierarchies and aggregate values
- Drill and jump between data dimensions — for example, book to product to client to geography and so on
- Aggregation and netting
- Time window and time period analysis to identify deltas and changes between time periods
- Visualize trends, clustering, correlations, and outliers