Easier, Faster, More Accurate People Analytics
Testimonial: Dorset Healthcare University
Unlock Unusable HRIS Reports
Are you constantly pulling information from multiple HRIS systems, such as WorkDay, Kronos and PeopleSoft, in order to ensure compliance and maintain accurate organization-wide reporting? With Datawatch cleansing, wrangling, joining and blending data from disparate sources, including CSV, Excel, PDF and HRIS/HRMS systems, takes seconds with our click-based, code-free interface.
Automate the Creation of Federal HR Reports
Manually compiling, cleaning, and organizing data so you can submit the annual 5500 form to the Department of Labor for the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) can take weeks. Datawatch makes it so you only do the heavy-lifting once, and it’s done in an easy-to-use interface that doesn’t require complex formulas and spreadsheet operations. Months-long projects take minutes.
Centralize and Secure Your Internal Reporting
Datawatch enables HR analysts to break down data silos and eliminate duplicate work by establishing a dedicated location to share curated datasets and reports. IT credential settings and governance ensure sensitive HR data is masked and given the correct access across the organization. This controlled collaboration removes the burden on IT and increases end-user agility without compromising data integrity.
Human Resources also uses Datawatch to:
- Streamline the creation and reconciliation of internal and federal HR reports.
- Extract data from PDF reports into rows and columns.
- Centralize data from disparate systems to get the most up-to-date headcounts, total compensation and total rewards statements.
- Reduce the amount of time and effort needed to complete system migrations.
- Track employee skills and certifications to improve workplace efficiency and training opportunities.