Improve Utilization & Profitability
Looking to maximize profitability with a holistic view of your entire supply chain’s performance? With Datawatch, you can join and analyze data from multiple disconnected sources, like labor costs, fuel consumption, capacity, discrepancies and slippage. Monitor and manage all of your performance KPI’s through one centralized data marketplace. The result is instant insight into your complete supply chain.
Stay Ahead of the Competition
Keeping an edge in a highly competitive market requires on-demand insight to balance demand with supply to optimize revenue and profitability of your inventory and capacity. Unfortunately, data is usually siloed across the organization. Datawatch makes it easy to integrate data from suppliers and carriers into one source and automatically push to any visualization tool for real-time insight when you need it.
Make Sure All Decisions Are Data-Driven Decisions
Data is collected across every interaction point in your supply chain, but manually blending and organizing data for analysis is time-consuming and error-prone and it can stall data-driven decisions. Datawatch makes it easy to do the dirty data work, blending disparate sources to more easily make decisions about managing network and capacity planning, as well as optimizing routes for profitability
Transportation customers also use Datawatch to:
- Simplify compliance reporting by easily building comprehensive reports about delivery status.
- Extract data from any source, including CSV, Excel, PDF, TXT, JSON, XML, HTML and relational databases.
- Prepare data with code-free functions. No advanced knowledge of macros or VLOOKUPs required.
- Eliminate manual errors associated with rekeying information.
- Automate real-time logistics dashboards.
- Create and automate comprehensive and accurate reporting.