Attending IBM Vision? Don't Miss Dan Potter's Session on Data Prep for The Office of Finance
The office of finance continues to struggle with improved operations & business process efficiency. The challenge of accessing data and reports for audits and reconciliation results in time consuming, repetitive tasks of data entry, data access and cleansing that pushes Excel beyond its limits. But new self-service data preparation solutions are having a tremendous impact on business users by providing faster, more accurate results. This session will highlight how to:
- Enable users to access, manipulate and combine any data themselves, with minimal IT dependency
- Automate & streamline manual data prep tasks
- Do more than Excel can provide with greater flexibility
- Leverage a wider variety of data including multi-structured content (PDF, log files, JSON, etc.) and streaming data
- Provide transparency to how data was manipulated and promote reuse
- Prepares an optimized data file for direct import into IBM Watson Analytics and IBM Cognos Analytics
- Highlight our new partnership with IBM Watson and Cognos and discuss specific use cases
When: 11:00 am on Wednesday, May 11
Where: Flagler Room at The Hilton Bonnet Creek
Download The Slides
Stop By For A Demo!
Stop by booth #26 to meet with one of our data prep experts and get a personal demo of Monarch for IBM Watson and IBM Cognos Analytics.
Not at IBM Vision? Register for our weekly demo here.
Click here to read the full press release