The Trading Tech Summit in London is aimed at senior-level decision makers in trading technology, electronic execution, trading architecture and offers a day packed with insight from practitioners, from recent gamekeepers- turned-poachers, and from innovative suppliers happy to share their experiences in dealing with the enterprise challenges facing our marketplace. Join us to connect with like-minded practitioners and learn new and innovative approaches and technologies to help you manage your trading technology challenges.
Topics include trading technology, high performance trading infrastructure, best execution and transparency, low latency technologies, algo trading, real-time analytics, regulation, and machine learning, AI, and predictive analytics.
When: Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Where: America Square, London
Details and registration: https://intelligenttradingtechnology.com/events/intelligent-trading-summit-its-london
Peter Simpson, VP Panopticon Streaming Analytics, will be speaking on this panel:
Algorithmic trading 2.0: Evolution and re-design of algos and SORs for best execution
- How are firms responding to the MIFID II rules on algo development and algo testing that require effective systems and risk controls in place to monitor, record and report on algorithms?
- TCA, Pre and post-trade analytics: With the explosion in available data how are firms gaining real time insights to aid decision making using the latest tools: in-memory analytics, visualization tools and other technologies?
- Incorporating machine learning into execution analytics: challenges of moving towards ‘closed loop’ models
- Algo wheels – who has the scale?
- Data management challenges: data collection, data filtering, ensuring data quality
He will be joined by Gavin Williamson, Former MD, Global Head of Product Development and Regulatory Change at HSBC, Matthew McLoughlin, Head of Trading at Liontrust Asset Management, and Will Winzor Saile, Execution Analytics and Architecture at Redburn.
Keynote speakers for the Trading Tech Summit are:
- Beate Born, Executive Director for Risk & Regulatory Management, UBS Wealth Management
- Virginie Saade, Head of Government and Regulatory Policy, Citadel
- Irina Sonich-Bright, Director of Global Execution Services and Head of Product Management, Credit Suisse
- David Howson, COO, Cboe Europe