Datawatch helps logistics managers build lean, agile and efficient customer-oriented supply chains. With real-time visibility into operations, managers can better balance material and transportation costs against customer expectations. Integrating with any IT environment, Datawatch easily complements and augments existing investments in business intelligence systems.
“We manage ocean, rail and truck transport for billions of dollars worth of goods every month. Our data-driven approach was the right one to manage our business but visualization was a missing key element. Datawatch’s interactive tools gave us the edge we needed to improve our utilization and profitability even as fuel prices put the squeeze on our margins.” – Executive Vice President, Technology, Global Logistics Firm
With Datawatch, you can easily connect all your data sources, analyze information with rich visualizations and deliver interactive dashboards to all users. That means you can quickly spot anomalies in fuel consumption, identify ways to better coordinate delivery schedules, find new efficiencies in fleet operations, and develop new approaches to managing costs.
Logistics and transportation companies use Datawatch to:
- Maximize profitability by identifying with advanced supply chain visualizations
- Improve on-time delivery with real-time visibility into inventory in transit and events that impact transit
- Improve collaboration with clearer visibility of information from suppliers and carriers.
- Reduce costs with advanced visualizations of cost monitoring, fuel consumption, capacity, discrepancies and slippage.
- Improve compliance reporting with the ability to track and drill down on detailed delivery information.
- Manage complex projects by easily sharing advanced visualization and intelligence with colleagues, partners and suppliers.