With Datawatch, healthcare and life sciences organizations can use their data to better navigate the changing healthcare landscape. Available on desktop, web and mobile devices, Datawatch delivers knowledge to users everywhere – from the examination room to the ER and the lab to the back office – that can help reduce medical costs, mitigate risks, increase patient retention and improve the quality of care.
Datawatch lets you gain competitive advantage using the rising tide of healthcare information – medical records, clinical trials, claims and billing info, population health data, industry regulations and more. Use visual analytics and customized dashboards to find correlations and outliers to cut waste and inefficiency. Spot trends and opportunities that spell more revenue. And discover new ways to improve the quality of patient care.
With Datawatch, healthcare and life sciences organizations can:
- Increase profitability by monitoring performance metrics across departments, practices, facilities and providers.
- Improve the quality of care by giving administrators and practitioners the ability to quickly answer any questions.
- Reduce operational costs through analysis of resource planning and purchasing.
- Improve efficiency with clear insight into patient flow and bottlenecks in the treatment process.
- Monitor compliance with real-time visibility into metrics on performance, patient safety and quality of care.
- Increase patient retention and referrals with visualizations that combine data on treatment, medications, length of stay, outcomes and patient satisfaction.
- Reduce medical errors with instant access to aggregated data on diagnostic information.
- Track epidemics with geographic specificity.
- Accelerate speed-to-market of pharmaceuticals with the ability to quickly model and vast amounts of data.