Datawatch helps government agencies easily draw insight and intelligence from the worlds of finance, economics, demographics, IT, education, law, science, and more.
As a result, Datawatch visual data discovery software gives policy makers and analysts the ability to go deep inside any available data. With Datawatch, you can explore, monitor, and analyze information from virtually any source in real time, and create intuitive graphics that bring vast amounts of rapidly changing data to life.
Data and visualizations can be securely stored and shared between users and agencies, making it easy to access and disseminate key information for decisions that may affect millions of individuals and businesses. What’s more, Datawatch graphics can be embedded in public websites to help constituents and organizations better understand the information you want to convey.
Datawatch lets you examine data from any angle, so you can:
- Clearly understand where revenue comes from and how public funds are used, to aid in managing costs.
- Deliver proof of compliance with regulatory frameworks at any level of government.
- Track crime and identify the effectiveness of policies and policing.
- Model the real and potential economic impacts of legislation and policies with detailed what-if scenarios.
- Recognize voting trends by navigating complex demographic data.
- Increase transparency and reduce administrative burden by providing public self-service access to information.
- Easily and securely share data and visualizations across agencies.
- Maximize shrinking budgets by giving everyone the power to create data visualizations and quickly find answers to their questions.
Solution accelerators provide the best practices and visualizations that have been previously configured to solve specific challenges for all types of organizations. Using a solution accelerator can reduce your implementation time and let you find answers faster than your competitors.
Hospital applications and equipment exchange hundreds of millions of HL7 messages everyday, beyond the reach of external applications which do not support the HL7 message format. The information residing embedded and unutilized in HL7 messages, such as the ORU message type, can uncover a wealth of knowledge that may be used to define best practices […]Value
The frequency of air travel and a high human to human transmission rate have both been found to contribute to worldwide outbreaks of epidemics. For instance, the pandemic alert level of swine flu has reached the highest level since 2009 as the infection has spread worldwide with cases of people with the virus in most […]Value
Regulated financial institutions worldwide are required to file periodic financial and other information with their respective public regulators. For credit unions (CUs) in the United States regulated by the National Credit Union Association (NCUA), the primary regulatory report mandated for quarterly filing is the 5300 Call Report, which consists of accounting and statistical information detailing […]Value