Datawatch helps government agencies easily draw insight and intelligence from the worlds of finance, economics, demographics, IT, education, law, science, and more.
As a result, Datawatch visual data discovery software gives policy makers and analysts the ability to go deep inside any available data. With Datawatch, you can explore, monitor, and analyze information from virtually any source in real time, and create intuitive graphics that bring vast amounts of rapidly changing data to life.
Data and visualizations can be securely stored and shared between users and agencies, making it easy to access and disseminate key information for decisions that may affect millions of individuals and businesses. What’s more, Datawatch graphics can be embedded in public websites to help constituents and organizations better understand the information you want to convey.
Datawatch lets you examine data from any angle, so you can:
- Clearly understand where revenue comes from and how public funds are used, to aid in managing costs.
- Deliver proof of compliance with regulatory frameworks at any level of government.
- Track crime and identify the effectiveness of policies and policing.
- Model the real and potential economic impacts of legislation and policies with detailed what-if scenarios.
- Recognize voting trends by navigating complex demographic data.
- Increase transparency and reduce administrative burden by providing public self-service access to information.
- Easily and securely share data and visualizations across agencies.
- Maximize shrinking budgets by giving everyone the power to create data visualizations and quickly find answers to their questions.
Solution accelerators provide the best practices and visualizations that have been previously configured to solve specific challenges for all types of organizations. Using a solution accelerator can reduce your implementation time and let you find answers faster than your competitors.
Hospital equipment and applications exchange hundreds of millions of HL7 messages every day—all beyond the reach of external applications that do not support the HL7 message format. The unutilized information in HL7 messages (such as the ORU message type) can provide a wealth of knowledge for defining hospital management best practices, identifying bottlenecks in daily […]Value
Epidemics are no longer local or even regional challenges. Our global community makes it easy for infectious diseases to travel the world, especially those viruses with high human-to-human transmission rates. Recent outbreaks of swine flu, Ebola, HIV, and other diseases have crossed borders as well as oceans. Mapping the spatial or geographic epidemiology factor of […]Value
Filing a 5300 Call Report is a complex process that often consumes several person-weeks per quarter and needs to be repeated in order to file adjustments, amendments, and corrections. At the highest level, the filing process includes: Collecting the necessary data from the credit union’s transactional systems, including general ledgers, loan processing and mortgage servicing […]Value