Datawatch lets you quickly connect to data from any source – and combine data from multiple sources – so you can visualize all your data in a single visualization.
Connecting to data environments is easy with pre-built connectors to a wide variety of sources right out of the box. But you can also build connectors for new data sources with minimal coding. It takes just minutes, for example, to add a streaming connector for a proprietary message bus or a polling connector for a non-standard database or web service.
Datawatch software includes native connectors for:
- Real-time streaming message buses, including Apache Active MQ and QPID
- CEP engines, including SAP’s Sybase Event Stream Processor, Oracle CEP, OneTick CEP, Kx kdb+tick and StreamBase
- Column-oriented tick databases, including Thomson Reuters Velocity Analytics, Kx kdb+, SAP’s Sybase IQ, and OneTick
- OData sources like SAP Netweaver Gateway
- SAP HANA high performance analytic appliance
- Relational databases like IBM DB2, Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server, and MySQL
- Flat files, including Excel, SVG, CSV, and XML
See how quickly you can connect to your data and use it to make better, faster decisions by downloading a trial version of Datawatch software. Within minutes you’ll see how our treemaps, heatmaps, and other visualizations can help you work far more productively.