Recent industry analyst and customer reviews have cited Datawatch for Monarch’s ease of use. In the March 2017 Report: The Forrester Wave™: Data Preparation Tools, Q1 2017, Forrester Research states “customer references gave good scores for Monarch’s ease of use, and gave top scores on its ability to quickly automate time-consuming or repeated manual tasks.”
The latest release of Monarch – VERSION 14.1 – continues to simplify self-service data preparation, and expands Monarch’s PDF data extraction capabilities to include data tables embedded in narrative reports and documents such as an Annual Report or Prospectus.
Version 14.1 supports 3 major product initiative for Datawatch – making data Accessible, making tasks Repeatable and making data prep Simple.
- Automated table extraction from documents
- Capture one or more tables of data from highly narrative report document
- Excel integration is even easier
- New Excel explorer makes it easier for users to discover and apply options available to unlock their data
- Customize and/or reuse change lists for repeatability, consistency & efficiency
- Data source remapping enables sharing of workspaces & more
- Easy access and visibility to file metadata
- Data blending made easy
- Simplified joining disparate data types. Easy access to join analysis and row counts visible for each table