Gartner’s Maturity Model helps chart a roadmap for BI and Analytics improvements
Gartner’s maturity model gives data and analytics leaders a way to identify the level of development their business intelligence and analytics initiatives must reach in order to support enterprise goals.
As the BI program matures, the architecture, along with the processes and skills needed to support it, will evolve.
Datawatch data preparation capabilities support organizations through Level 1 and Level 2 maturity:
- Accelerate the creation of analytics prototypes to be controlled and governed
- Consistently track data lineage
- Provide audit logs for all manipulation
- Reduce dependency on manual data input and blending in Excel
- Share automation processes and source content for reuse
- Maintain compliance by redacting and masking sensitive data
Download this research report to understand Gartner’s Maturity Model and learn how data preparation can move your organization along the maturity cycle. Reduce the risks of inconsistent, inaccurate data and access all your data including siloed and multi-structured data.
*Gartner, ITScore for BI and Analytics, Cindi Howson, Alan D. Duncan, 08 July 2016