Gartner recommends developing a deployment strategy for self-service data preparation to enhance user understanding of data and reduce data preparation efforts
Better and faster insights start with better data. Analysts spend up to 80% of their time on data preparation delaying the time to analysis and decision making. Compounding the problem is many analysts are using traditional tools like Microsoft Excel that cannot easily handle the volume or variety of new data sources.
With Datawatch you can:
- Access information locked in PDFs or text files, machine data logs, web pages, relational, Hadoop, Salesforce, Google Analytics and more
- Work directly with your data to clean, enhance and combine
- Simply apply any of the 80 pre-built functions
- Data masking functionality to obscure or redact sensitive data
- Export to the native formats for IBM Watson Analytics and Cognos Analytics, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Qlik, Excel and others
- Fully automate the process and share throughout the organization
Access this research report to read Gartner’s recommendations for incorporating self-service data preparation into your analytics initiatives and their market guide of vendors in the data prep landscape.